I had to laugh out loud! That was the funniest thing I've ever heard her say! She sure told him!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
"Whippy"
So Grant has a blankie. It's thin and just his size. Sometimes he carries it around the house. I let him... cause he's still my baby boy. He puts it over his head, he tickles his face with it, it's definitely a comfort item. But sometimes he's naughty and he does this whipping thing with it. I don't know how to describe it, but he can be kinda obnoxious with his blankie. He puts it over Maggie's head and somehow he can get a good whipping action out of it. So a couple of weeks ago, I was in the kitchen making dinner and the kids were with me. I wasn't paying attention, but Grant's got his blankie with him. All of a sudden, I hear Maggie yell these exact words: "GRANT! Stop whipping me with your blanket or else I'm going to take it away from you and give it to the new baby!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Take that, little Grantford! Grandma Deb
Love that story!
he is such a cute boy! and maggie is so in charge. :0)
Post a Comment