Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We had a lovely Easter.  Maggie, Zoey and I attended church while Cory stayed at home with a runny nosed Grant.  I'm sure Grant didn't mind spending some alone time with his Easter basket.  In the afternoon, we went to Cory's parents house for a little Easter egg hunt and some Easter grub.  It was yummy!  

Grant contemplating which direction he should go to hunt for eggs. 

And the rest are unleased. 

Oh my Grant!  What big features you have!

Found one!

Grant was stuffing the candy in as fast as he was crackin' the eggs open

checkin' out her stash

The cutest Easter picture ever!

What you got in there?

My little "bunny butts"

Maggie made this cute shirt at Joy School

Mags and the Zo-Zo bean!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Too cute!! Love all the pics...especially the one of all three of them w/ Grant holding out his hand. ;) Hope your doing well w/ 3!!

Alison said...

Maggie is such a good little mother! She is a natural! She holds Zoey so well! Love the Easter clothes!

Heidelweiss said...

Love the pics! I can't believe Zoey is so big! She (and Grant and Maggie) are so adorable.

The Starr Family said...

That last pic is to die for cuteness. I'm talking total cuteness! Glad you had such a happy Easter!

Marcus and Amy said...

What a fun Easter and cute pictures!

Whitney said...

Oh, I love all the new posts. Zoey is just a doll and the post about Maggie loving being a big sister made me smile. Sounds like things are going so well, Nicki! I can't wait to meet the little babe. We're in California, but leave soon. We'll be back over the summer so let's get together!

Nicole Jaussi said...

Hi Nicki!!
I would love to chat with you. I love your Easter photos. Your kiddos are sooo cute. How are you doing with three? Things are pretty dang crazy with four kids, and yes I do look at my kids and can't believe I have four. I look back in my car when they're all loaded and think, wow, that's a lot of kids! :)

Mike and Shelby said...

cute pictures! love the bunny butts.

heather said...

you have the cutest kids!! And Zo-Zo Pie is ever so darling. I hope to meet her soon!