I am just dying! I can't stand anything that looks like a grasshopper! No crickets, no Praying Mantis. Not only are there bugs out there that look like sticks, but we've got ones that look like leaves, too! I've got the willies people. CAUSE MY LITTLE BOY IS NOW HOLDING THEM!! EWWWWW!!
He doesn't even flinch!
Yeah, definitely a leaf bug.
5 comments:
Oh Grant, how I miss your car loving, pirate-pretending, Chipmunk viewing, sandbox creating, treasure box hoarding, and now BUG adventuring days. Wish you were closer. I think of how you would love feeding the ducks on the canal in my backyard. Love you, love you, love you! Grandma Deb
cute as he is, he is NOT allowed to bring bugs into my house when he comes for a visit. :)
...see, that's why I am hoping for another girl...WHAT would I do with a BOY!?!?
Wait until you start finding bugs in your clean laundry! My boys love to stuff their little friends into their pockets. :)
Oh Nicki! It is just begining. I get to see these little creatures EVERYDAY!! You'd think my yard would be cleaned out by now with two boys catching everything from ladybugs to grubs. Boys love their bugs!
Drew was the same way! It's something they are born with I think.
Post a Comment