Wednesday, October 14, 2009

He's THREE!


Although he insists that he is FOUR! But he really just turned 3 and we had a fun time celebrating his birthday!

Since Grant has really been into pirates this last year, we decided it would be fun to take the family to the Pirate Dinner Adventure show and dinner in Buena Park.

Here's Grant waiting his turn to enter the Pirate Dinner Adventure!

There was a lot to look at and never a dull moment. Very, very loud but the kids enjoyed every minute of it!

And the food was okay.

On the day of his actual birthday, we celebrated with Cory's family and ate pirate cupcakes.

Grant got lots of cool toys from cousins and grandparents. Here's one he's really been enjoying... the Action Trio Costume Set from Grandma Deb!

All the cousins "helping" Grant open his new Tonka Firetruck!

Seriously, you can't go wrong with chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting.

What can I say about Grant? I adore this little boy to pieces! He is into every boy toy imaginable, but easy to please if you give him even one. His imagination just takes off and he's happy for a good chunk of time! He has a pretty cheerful disposition as long as all his needs are met. He's timid in new situations but as soon as we warms up, he's got a lot to say! Still loves to talk about "poo-poo" but not the least bit interested in being potty trained!

And he is sooooo giggly! Always laughing. I love this picture with his grandpa.

6 comments:

xXx said...

What a handsome little stud!!! I see a little bit of Darrow/Nicholas-Boy in him :) Happy Happy Birthday Grant!!! :)

Mike and Shelby said...

He could pass for a four year old! He is still so adorable. What a fun birthday celebration for him...a pirate show! Happy Birthday, Grant!

Marcus and Amy said...

Cute pictures! It looks like it was a lot of fun and what a neat thing to do for Grant on his birthday! Happy Birthday little Grant!

Lori B. said...

oooooooo I want to squeeze him!

Whitney said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is three. Wow. I love that hero costume set. What a great gift! That pirate dinner theater place looks so cool!!

The Starr Family said...

I love how Grant likes to dress up in costumes. My kids were all the same way. They all would play Harry Potter, Pirates, and witches all the time!