It was a total last minute decision, but since Maggie was already on Spring Break from school, I threw the kids in the car, along with my 17 1/2 year old cousin Raquel and drove to Utah to get my haircut to see my family...
The 2 newest and cutest additions to our family. Andrew and Adeline on their blessing day. They are one month apart in age.
Aren't they A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!?
(And isn't this the most perfect picture with their favorite aunt!?)
Andrew belongs to my sister, Shelby.
Addie belongs to my sister, Amy.
My mother-in-law made this blessing dress for Addie. Such a shame she never reads this blog to see this adorable picture... :(
The kids really enjoyed the weekend with the two babies. They are SO CUTE!
Cute family picture... but Zoey was taking a nap and Cory had to stay back at home to work.
4 comments:
So cute!! I am really glad you came!! Thanks!!
I am so sad you left. (I was grateful you came though!) I like that picture of you w/ the babies, I think I may steal it for my blog. It was a fabulous day and great weekend.
So cute Nicki! I'm jealous...I want a new baby in my family...that is not mine! love you!
Love the hair - or aaaa - the cousins!!! Maybe you could get your mother in law set up with reading the posting somehow on her desktop.
Post a Comment