Friday, January 11, 2013

Mission call

My cousin Becca received her mission call to Nicaragua.  NICARAGUA!  That's crazy!  She doesn't leave till June, which I am happy about because she is our favorite babysitter and my kids LOVE her.  I will just have to support her mission by having her over to babysit as often as I can before she leaves.  That's a win-win situation till June!  I will miss Becca but I'm sure she will be a great missionary and will grow so much!

Her older sister Raquel got her mission call to Fort Worth, TX a few weeks prior and is leaving in February.  My poor aunt is going to have 2 of her daughters out on missions at the same time.  We love Raquel too and she will be an incredible missionary.  Looking forward to hearing all the wonderful experiences they will be having on their missions.  

1 comment:

Mike and Shelby said...

Love both those girls!