A day I'll never forget! My cousin Jessica got married on March 11th in the Salt Lake Temple and her marriage was sealed for time and all eternity by Elder Jeffery R Holland of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles. What an honor to be in his presence in such an intimate setting and to listen to him speak about the symbolic nature of the temple and the beautiful covenants made there. I'm so grateful that Cory and I were invited to share in such a special experience!
The rest of the wedding festivities were a nice complement to our experience in the temple. A delightful luncheon was served in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and then my aunt Molly really outdid herself with all the details at a beautiful reception. It really was a lovely day and it's always so nice to spend time with family. As we grow older and get busier, it seems like the opportunity to see each other comes too far and few between these days. But the love... it's still there!


3 comments:
You got some great pictures of the wedding. I love the one of Lauren and Maggis hugging.
So fun to see pics of you guys. I'm completely offended that you didn't visit us and I'm pretty sure the friendship is over. Ha! Have a great one-we may be coming down in April for the volleyball tournament so if we do, we'll visit.
How cool, Nicki. I feel the same way about being with family. I wish I could see my cousins more often. How neat you were able to go to the wedding and spend time with everyone.
Post a Comment