Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Fun!

What's autumn time without a good pumpkin patch?  Gotta love 'em!  Our good friends, Scott and Sarah, invited us to join them at a really cool pumpkin patch near by!  It was a fun time had by all!  Thanks for inviting us!  

So proud of himself for climbing a bale of hay!  Go Grant!

Maggie and Luke

Playing in the train

Wow!  I actually managed to capture a picture of Grant waving!  Digital camera delay and all!

Look how tall we are!

Great hayride!

3 comments:

carrie said...

Awww....how fun! Brought back memories of last year at the pumpkin patch. I've been away from the blogging world for a few weeks...so it was fun to catch up on things in your life. First of all...Congratulations on finding out you are having a girl!! And I love how Maggie has 'Sally' picked out for a name. Her hair looks so cute...you cut it again didn't you?Sounds like the Joy School is going so well...the nature butterflies are such a cute idea! I LOVE Family Fun magazine! We have to get together and catch up! Are you coming out this way anytime soon?
Oh...and also Happy Birthday to Grant! The cake is adorable!! You really are so good at making cakes...can I hire you in December??? :) Talk to you soon! Kennedy has that same rat that Maggie sleeps with.

Heidelweiss said...

Looks like fun. We still haven't made it to the pumpkin patch. Man, you have me beat in everything and I'm not even pregnant ;)

Mike and Shelby said...

I love the pumpkin patch. We haven't been yet. Maybe I better get on that before they end! Cute pictures. Love those kids!