Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 weeks

12 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

she's so pretty! her hair is lighter than maggie's was. I love this picture!

Emily said...

Precious! Hope life w/ 3 isn't too bad yet. : ) Take care!

Anonymous said...

That is the most angelic photo!! She is so precious!!

Marcus and Amy said...

What a sweet picture! I love it - I love her and have not even met her! Too cute - are you using that picture for her announcement?

Tamar and Trevor said...

She is beautiful! I love all the hair. We are going to be in California in August so hopefully I will get to meet her.

Nate and Shannon Smith said...

Nicki! what a beautiful little girl! You guys do great work! Loves!

Whitney said...

Ohhhhh...look at that angel. Hope you're feeling well. I wish I could hold her.

Lori B. said...

Beloved, beautiful angel-baby!

Mike and Shelby said...

CAN MOM BRING HER HOME TO ME?

Heidelweiss said...

She is adorable! I love her hair-so puffy!

carrie said...

How adorable! I just love all that hair! Is that a reddish tint in her hair? So pretty! Her brother and sister look like they are so proud of their little sister. Hope all is well.

The Starr Family said...

Look at all that awesome hair!!! She is just lovely!