Thanks for the comment, it was good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute, they are all precious. Congratulations on your new little girl. It looks like you're having fun. Hope all is well for you. I'm guessing you're loving the CA weather, send some our way if you can.
13 comments:
they are all so cute and look SO like siblings! love ya'll!
Darling!!
too cute! hope your recovering well. : )
oh my! She is already changing! Cute picture!
SHE HAS CHANGED SINCE I LEFT HER YESTERDAY. LOVE, MOM
SHE HAS SOME RED TINT TO HER HAIR! CUTE!
What a wonderful big brother and sister!! Zoey has a concerned look on her face, she already looks wise!! So cute!!
She is so cute- she has more hair then my 3 year old, I love it.
Congrats,
Tara
Cute as buttons, ALL THREE. I want to bring Grant home to play with Cade.
What a cute bunch of kids! Congrats on your beautiful baby Zoey. You look fantastic in your hospital pics.
Thanks for the comment, it was good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute, they are all precious. Congratulations on your new little girl. It looks like you're having fun. Hope all is well for you.
I'm guessing you're loving the CA weather, send some our way if you can.
Let the strangling begin!
This photo speaks for itself! What a darling little family!
Post a Comment