good point! As soon as I can get a decent picture of the three of them! I'm hoping by the end of the year... I've got a photo shoot of all 3 of them coming up soon!
oh, poor thing! This age is so tough because of that....they have pretty much outgrown those naps, but every once in a while they just have a tired (aka:naughty) day. Brooke has them more often than I like!
7 comments:
I know how he feels...there are some days I could just take a nap any where too!
Granty-Grant!
Those pics are darling! When are you going to get a main picture up on your blog of ALL your cute kids! :)
good point! As soon as I can get a decent picture of the three of them! I'm hoping by the end of the year... I've got a photo shoot of all 3 of them coming up soon!
oh, poor thing! This age is so tough because of that....they have pretty much outgrown those naps, but every once in a while they just have a tired (aka:naughty) day. Brooke has them more often than I like!
ha ha that was a long timeout! He looks so big there!
I have a photo of Drew asleep on the stairs too - precious...
Post a Comment