Ha ha! Jeanie. Jeanie!! Cory is a natural! I wish i could blow it up bigger to get a better look at little boy Cory in a commercial! Somebody on youtube claimed in the comments that it was their little brother in the commercial.
Cory did do a bunch of commercials as a child, but this is the only one we actually have a copy of and it also just showed up on You Tube. I'll have to pick my MIL's brain for the rest...
11 comments:
Cory? What talent! You can see it in the cheeks. :)
Awwww, how cute! Is that really Cory?
That is adorable...and he didn't turn out like lindsey lohan!
ding ding ding! Yes... it is Cory! You all win a prize!
What's more interesting is the little girl looks like she could be Maggie.
OK. That little girl looks like Maggie. Is that really, Cory?!
Ha ha! Jeanie. Jeanie!! Cory is a natural! I wish i could blow it up bigger to get a better look at little boy Cory in a commercial! Somebody on youtube claimed in the comments that it was their little brother in the commercial.
oh yeah, I checked it out and that indeed is my brother-in-law rightfully claiming it's his "little brother" in the commercial.
I didn't know you had a celebrity in the family! How many commercials did he do? Anything else?
Cory did do a bunch of commercials as a child, but this is the only one we actually have a copy of and it also just showed up on You Tube. I'll have to pick my MIL's brain for the rest...
I totally remember this commercial -why? because the girl had long red hair like mine (at the time) and I soo wanted to be her!
Post a Comment