I honestly can't believe that Grant is only 4. Physically, he seems much older than 4. I think most people are surprised when they learn he's just turned 4. But, the truth is he just had a birthday and I did the math and yes... he is just 4!
While Cory and I have been going through and cleaning out some things, he came across a kit he had from a college make-up class. Have I ever mentioned that Grant is obsessed with mustaches? Well, Cory thought it would be a hoot to give Grant a mustache.
Four... going on 18.
Grant requested another pirate themed birthday. The boy is obsessed with pirates, arrrrgh!
So, I made skeleton cupcakes this year...
They were tasty!
Here's a funny thing about Grant... he LOVES watching Pirates of the Caribbean... only while he is playing with his playmobil pirates though. But, we only had Pirates 2&3, so we got him the original Pirates of the Caribbean to complete the set. He was thrilled!
He also got a slew of new playmobil Pirates.
Big cuz Seth checking out his new stash...
The big gift was a gigantic pirate ship. He was so excited and opening it so fast, the picture turned out blurry!
And it was so cute, every present he opened, he ran to show his dad what he had just gotten!
Happy Birthday, Grant! Now that you really are four, do you think you could cut back on those 3 year-old temper tantrums? We love you, Grant... just the way you are! You're a good boy!
9 comments:
Oh, that sweet boy! His little four year old mustached face makes me want to kiss it! I love that he love Pirates so much. I am secretly kinda excited to get into BOY toys this year since all we've had are mostly pink princess things! Especially can't wait for those cool playmobile sets!
Happy Birthday, Grant!
Oh thats awesome! He grew up and got a tiny little mustache!
What a funny kid! So glad he had a great birthday! Everytime I see anything pirates I think of Grant!
Happy Birthday Grant!
Love the mustache! Cute Grant!
Will needs one of those moustaches. For real!
How cute doing the skull cupcakes! Looks like a fun theme - one that Cory could get into as well! BTW - I love your background!!!
Have we talked about how Will is obsessed with mustaches too? I'm dying over Grant's. It it beyond hilarious. Happy Birthday to your cute boy!
GIVES ONE AN IDEA OF WHAT A HANDSOME MAN HE WILL BE SOMEDAY!
Nicki,
Don't look now, . . . but you've got bugs on your border!
aaaaahhhhhhh :O
Super cute cupcakes! Way cool mustache! Happy birthday to Grant!
Post a Comment