Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patchin' it...

Oh, October is all about the Pumpkin Patch for me! It's on the calendar as soon as I can schedule it. This year we went twice. Once with Joy School and then a couple days later with Maggie and Cory to another pumpkin patch. Just gotta do it!

I seriously think we live near one of the best pumpkin patches ever! There's a hay ride and corn mazes and a hundred animals and pick-your-own-pumpkin fields and tractors turned into slides and hay stacks to climb... etc, etc! It's just awesome!

The kid's all got to pick their own sugar baby pumpkin.


Lame picture of the kids, I know. The sun was in their eyes. But I can't resist a picture full of beautiful pumpkins!

Before we left, we thought we do a quick run thru the corn maze... yeah, an hour later we finally found the haystack and the way out!

Grant cracks me up! He was in a posing mode for some reason at this pumpkin patch.

My little pumpkin babies!


We like the petting zoo at this particular pumpkin patch. Grant liked the miniature goats.

Zoey couldn't reach the furry chicken...

So Cory helped her!

4 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

I can't wait til Addie will appreciate a pumpkin patch!

xXx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DEB STEFFGEN said...

ADORABLE! LOVE, MOM

Mike and Shelby said...

That picture of Grant posing-hilarious! And I love the one of the three of them with Zoey squeezed in the middle. I I don't do well with corn mazes. It's annoying to get so lost! :)