Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let the summer begin!

Our first fun activity of the summer was going to the Splash Pad for Maggie's class party. We were excited to bring Zoey there cause we promised her last year that she'd enjoy it this summer! Maggie was a great big sis and showed her how to have fun at the Splash Pad...





8 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

Oh how fun!! I just love those little chubby Zoey legs!

And Maggie is getting really tall! At least she looked like it in the 4th picture down!

Summer is so much fun, I can't wait for Addie to be older so we can do all these fun things!

Tera said...

Oh so cute pictures! I love their expressions.

kevin said...

Ah summer fun. And the To DO list. . . oh to be young again.

Whitney said...

I want to play in the splash pad, too!!!

DEB STEFFGEN said...

Zoey's expressions...pure JOY!

Mike and Shelby said...

So cute!

Mike and Shelby said...

So cute!

The Starr Family said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!