Thursday, June 24, 2010

The plan

I've noticed a remarkably, significant difference between this summer and last. This same time last year, I was in a FUNK. A nasty, ugly funk that robbed me of good times and happiness and fun mothering. I was just thinking... and appreciating... how much different I feel this summer. Different as in BETTER. So much better, in fact, there is cause to celebrate and play! So I started making a list right before Maggie got out of school. All the fun things I wanted to enjoy with the kids this summer. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

What is Summer reading library, clean mud and FoFo Figgleys?

I love summer time and all the activites to do.

You should add going on a picnic and also night swimming. I loved it when dad took us night swimming.

Tera said...

I saw this idea on a blog and thought about doing it... yours turned out very cute! I just did the science center today and it was amazing and fabulous - can't believe it's freee! Everyone loved it.

xXx said...

what a cute idea! Will you make me one too!?

Whitney said...

You were?

I love your list. I think this is a great idea. Bring on the summer fun!

Mike and Shelby said...

We are so excited about our list too! Thanks for the idea! We are having fun crossing off all our activities!

The Starr Family said...

We have a list like this too! But yours and Shelby's is a lot cuter and easier to read. We have a way to go on ours still. We've just been gone too much this summer!