Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So jealous!

When I made this post, my Uncle Kevin sent me these photos. His PERSONAL photos of being at the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Vegas!! Ahhhhhhhh! I want to go there!

We are outgrowing the space in our home, so Cory and I have been in purge mode for a couple of weeks now. Every thing that Cory considers selling on ebay, I tell him, "Let's bring it to Rick first and make a fortune!" You know what though... we got nothing... nothing at all!

There's Uncle Kevin on the left... he's there! He's really there! Seriously though Kevin, that place looks like a dump from the outside. I'm just sayin'.


The inside doesn't look too bad though...

What is all this crap? I've got crap!

I love the sign on this Superbowl ring. That's the personality of their show, love it!

Ahhhhhhh! That's Rick Harrison! (I have a little crush on him.)

5 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

That is cool. WE LOVE PAWN STARS! We were just watching it the other night and I was SO tired and I couldn't not watch. It's so addictive. ('cept we often wonder if Chumlee's lines are scripted) If you go, I'll meet you there. :)

Marcus and Amy said...

Marc and I want to come too. We will drive there with you Shelby!

Marc said, "the Patriots ring is a rip off, really who would pay that much!" (I think if he had the money...he would! - don't tell him I said that!)

Have you watched American Pickers yet?

kevin said...

You gotta love Chumlee! We saw him there too!

Whitney said...

Apparently I live in a cave. What is this place? Who are these people?

The Starr Family said...

Okay, I'm missing this show - not quite sure what it's all about - but it's gotta be funny, right???