I love the beach! My kids love the beach. We've been there at least once a week this summer. It's been fun! On Friday, my aunt Jana invited us to Carpenteria where they've been camping for the week. It's a given that I'll go to the beach anytime with my aunt and my cousins. Everyone knows that! My kids get lots of ocean-fun-attention at the beach with my cousins!
My aunt snagged this cute, little pool for Zoey to play in. Such a cute idea! She loved it!
Hmmm... what will Uncle Randy be building this time...?
Have I ever mentioned that my cousin Reiley is Grant's best friend? They were built from the same mold, 18 years apart.
Hi-five!
All of my cousins are so good to my kids! I thought this was a sweet picture!
Wish I had a video camera for this moment, Zoey thought she was so brilliant with these oversized sunglasses on! It was hilarious!
A pirate guarding his treasure box! Oh, Grant! We came on the perfect day, didn't we!?
Grant and Reiley out in the tube!
After a long day at the beach, we headed back to their camp and my aunt Jana made the yummiest campfire dinner... Sweet potato, apple and ham tinfoil dinner! It was SOO good! We had such a fun day there with my family!
4 comments:
How fun! I wish we lived close to a beach.
I love tin foil dinners! Those sounded delicious!
I am so jealous! I love the beach. I still remember when Randy did that big sand sculpture when we all went to Santa Cruz... YEEAARRs ago :)
Your babies are getting so big!!
When Reiley moved up here, he told me he was going to miss Grant. They really are best buds. I want to make that tinfoil dinner next time we go to the canyon!
We just went through Carpenteria last week - so pretty! That tinfoil dinner does sound yummy. I need to try that kind of stuff more often.
Post a Comment