Sunday, August 22, 2010

County Fair 2010

I have fond memories of my parents taking us to the OC Fair every summer. Fun times at the fair. Great animals, cool exhibits, fun rides and delicious food. The fair is definitely a summer tradition that Cory and I have carried over into our family.
I love meeting the baby piglets! So does Zoey!

Grant got to pet the cow.

Getting on the ferris wheel...

going up...

and Grant freaking out! Do you think this will be a fond memory for him?

Cory has fond memories of the rides at the fair with his family, too! He took Maggie down the giant slide for good times! Till next summer...

5 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

I was just telling Mark how I want to go to the State Fair this year. What a fun tradition. Your family is so cute. I can hardly stand it.

Marcus and Amy said...

I had never done one of those slides until 2 years ago when Matt and Staci made us go on it...and they are a lot of FUN!

Marcus and Amy said...

Oh and I laughed out loud at the Ferris Wheel!

Mike and Shelby said...

Poor Grant!

You got a great picture of that giant slide ride...that is hard to do!

The Starr Family said...

The giant slide looks so good you could eat it! And now I know where Maggie got her piggie idea!