I didn't take as many pictures as I should have in July and consequently, I missed taking pictures of the kids during their swim lessons. Bad mom! The kids enjoyed learning how to swim from my cousin's fiance's sister, Megan. Did you follow that? Turns out it's a small world afterall.
I did take out my camera phone once to take this picture. But too bad I didn't get a picture of Grant in the water with Megan cause the two of them together made for very entertaining moments! She'd tell him to do something and he'd suggest an alternative. It was hilarious, as you can imagine!
One day, while Grant was having his turn in the pool talking his way out of Megan's instructions, I spotted this cute, little baby lizard. I told Maggie to pick him up... and she did!
He seriously was so cute, we wanted to bring him home...
But, he's probably better off in the wild!
4 comments:
Thats funny that she DID pick it up. What a little bravey! I still get squeamish around bugs, and winged things... well, and reptiles... or maybe they are called amphibians? I dunno. CREATURES.
I would have loved to hear all the alternatives that Grant gave. I am sure they were classic!
We did private lessons this year too. Way worth it. I would not have touched the lizard...I don't care how 'cute' it is!
She's fearless with that lizard!!! Ha! Fun pool time!!!
Post a Comment